Julie and I have been showered with gifts for the boys.Tonight, I could write another entry and talk about all of the stuff that goes with having babies. This afternoon was the shower for Julie and I'm overwhelmed with the kindness of our friends and family. I can't believe I was actually thinking about complaining about having all of this stuff. We are indeed very blessed with great friends and family. So many people in our lives already love our boys too and that makes us feel so wonderful. Thank you everyone for being there with us, and for sharing our excitement and for being so ready to love Thomas and David.
Thanks to another family who just recently came back from adopting their child, we were able to see some new pictures of our boys. I hope you enjoy seeing their smiles and much as we do.

This is little David Asaye in his Bumbo seat with his friend.



Here is Thomas Amare having a good time in his little chair
Oh they look like such happy, happy boys! I'm tearing up again~so "precious" Julie ;) Really, though. I'm so thrilled for both of you and just can't wait to see those babies!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. They are just adorable! I can't wait to meet them.
ReplyDelete