I'm so happy for both of you!! As a new parent, I know just how emotional this is but I also can assure you will never regret it. The video is amazing! Brings tears to my eyes to see the hope and joy on their faces and to know how loved they both will be. You're all lucky to have found each other. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!
Ok, so it's 6:15 in the morning, and I happened to read your blog... and then watched the movie... and now I am just one big sobbing mess... so thank you for that. I am truly happy for you both. I have no doubt that God will bless you and your children! :)
Mr. Driver, I showed my mother your twin baby boys, and we thought they are perfect! How awesome is our God! God bless you and your family. Trinity Middleton and Mom (Brenda) :)
What a blessing you all are to those boys and likewise them to you, I'm sure. I am just in awe (and many tears). Congratulations!! Nothing better than being a parent. Thanks for sharing.
Aww, very cute. That is going to be such a great video for the boys to have later in life too to remind them of their life in the orphanage!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for both of you!! As a new parent, I know just how emotional this is but I also can assure you will never regret it. The video is amazing! Brings tears to my eyes to see the hope and joy on their faces and to know how loved they both will be. You're all lucky to have found each other. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOk, so it's 6:15 in the morning, and I happened to read your blog... and then watched the movie... and now I am just one big sobbing mess... so thank you for that. I am truly happy for you both. I have no doubt that God will bless you and your children! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Mr Driver its ariel from band AWWWW!!! they are so adorable
ReplyDeleteMr. Driver, I showed my mother your twin baby boys, and we thought they are perfect! How awesome is our God! God bless you and your family. Trinity Middleton and Mom (Brenda) :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing you all are to those boys and likewise them to you, I'm sure. I am just in awe (and many tears). Congratulations!! Nothing better than being a parent. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete