Thursday, January 21, 2010
PARENTHOOD, HERE WE COME!
Today is Thursday here in Addis and we have decided instead of waitinganother day to get our boys, we're going this morning. By the timeyou all read this we'll be parents!! It's so exciting and nervous atthe same time. We've both waited for this day for a long time andcan't believe it's here. I have so many things to tell you about our trip and about Addis hereand the people but there isn't very much time right now. I justwanted to get this update out quickly so you all know we're safe andsound here and doing well. This place is a beautiful place and attimes very eye-opening but much more on that later. I have to go now. I have to pick up the kids. (first time in my lifeI've ever said that!)Talk to you all soon,Blake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are happy for you Mr. and Mrs. Driver
ReplyDeleteSO excited that you're there-can't wait to hear about the boys!!!
ReplyDelete