Saturday, May 22, 2010

We've Got Rhythm

These boys have rhythm.  Anytime we turn on the music the clapping and bopping begins!  Their favorite CD is one that has music from different African nations.  Yesterday we put on the music for our dance party and Thomas was really into moving.  He has even learned to stand up in the middle of the room by himself....he just isn't sure where to go from there.  Mommy is so glad they got daddy's sense of rhythm!  
Enjoy one of our smaller dance parties...they are even better when daddy is home!




2 comments:

  1. They are so precious, Julie!!
    Hey, that time stamp up there says 4:24am. Who's the one up too early???! Apparently the boys are taking after you in the early bird department. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so cool that Thomas can stand on his own. THe next step is walking but I don't want them to start walking until I get there. Just strap them down to the grown for two more months:)

    I can't wait to meet them!!! Nice moves boys:)

    ReplyDelete