Hi-My husband and I are on the waiting list for a child or children from Ethiopia. I love following your blog, your boys are so cute! I'm curious how you were lucky enough to get twins? Did you only request a sibling set, or were you open to a single child as well? We're secretly hoping to get two as well! :) Also, how long was your wait for a referral?
Hi-My husband and I are on the waiting list for a child or children from Ethiopia. I love following your blog, your boys are so cute! I'm curious how you were lucky enough to get twins? Did you only request a sibling set, or were you open to a single child as well? We're secretly hoping to get two as well! :) Also, how long was your wait for a referral?
ReplyDeleteTell them to stop growing I am on my way:)
ReplyDelete