David is home from the hospital and finally breathing easily. It is nice now that we can't "hear" his breathing. What a scary time we had, but we found out that we have a very happy patient for the most part. With the exception of a room full of chaos when we first got to the ER and many tears from David the rest of our visit we had a happy baby (even when he felt miserable) who loved the doctors...and the staff loved David. Who wouldn't love that adorable face? Here are a few photos I took of "baby jail" at the hospital. I can't wait to get the bill for the extra super special bed he got to stay in.
Sleepy Buster
Check out my new digs!
Won't anyone get me out?
Hey, Doctors...aren't I cute enough to spring?
Ahhh...baby jail...let me out of here!
If I chew this bracelet off can I get out of here?
A visit from Aunt Kathy
Fine...I guess I'll stay and take a rest.
ahh, sweet pictures of a very sweet baby !! note to David, I'll visit you in baby jail.. but NEVER big boy jail.. heehehhe xxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeletePoor baby. I am glad he is better.
ReplyDelete