Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Things They Think Of....and other Cute Moments

Our days are full of laughs...some days it's easier to laugh than others.  I've learned to chill out and not be so worried about all the crazy stuff that happens.


David insisted on going to school with his collar turned up.  Nice Don Johnson look!


Jennifer has just started wanting to sit with her brothers and 
watch a few minutes of their "show" with them.


She couldn't be prouder of herself sitting like a "big girl" with her bro bro!


One smiley girl!



The other morning Jennifer greeted me with this beautiful smiling face!


Jennifer riding "Sandy" the pony at the grocery store.


Jennifer copying what her brother is doing (leaning up against the door).


Thomas fell sound asleep in the middle of his sister 
and brother laughing and playing.


Thomas Pirate!  He's worn that "Jake and the Neverland Pirate" bandanna
out everywhere for almost a week straight...and I thought I 
would never let my kids wear crazy things in public!


One morning I found the boys in Jennifer's room.  When I asked David if he had woken her up he said "No, Thomas did."  I then looked at David and asked him "Did you tell him to do it?"  He replied "Yes, but don't worry because now we are keeping her company and she is happy."

Thomas has been walking around with the Hollandsworth's family photo talking 
about "his Emma!"  It's so cute.  He carried it everywhere for two days straight!

Jennifer loves this baby with the Paci.  It's magnetic so it doesn't have a part to 
suck on and it drives her nuts because she wants to put it in her mouth to try it out!

Some days all our fun just wears these boys out!

Jennifer snuggling with her daddy.

David on a date with mommy (at Starbucks).

Best buddies and bro bros sharing a blanket on the couch!

We took Jennifer to her first hockey game.  David kept his 
arm on her to protect her from the people walking by.

The kids loved being able to stand at the glass and thought it was 
hilarious when someone hit the boards right by them!



No comments:

Post a Comment