Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fun at the Zoo

The weather was hot but it was time to take off for the zoo (and no I don't mean home).  We bought a zoo membership so I don't feel bad about shorter trips (but more often) to the zoo.  The boys love the zoo and Jennifer loves hanging out and people watching from the stroller.  It was so hot that many of the animals were laying around and not very active but my little animals were very active.  One of their favorite parts is the new nature area that the kids can play in.  The boys practiced building and climbing.  It was a great trip to the zoo!

Thomas, Mommy, David

Leaving the zoo required an extra lift from daddy and pa.

Jennifer hanging out with Nama.

Thomas and David exploring at the zoo.

David loved the new kids nature play area at the zoo.

Yikes...I think David just saw a bear!

Thomas practiced building with the wood.

David helped put the finishing touches on the tower he and Thomas built.


No comments:

Post a Comment