Jennifer has become very fond of Tigger. She was nicknamed that by our dear friend Tim who outfits her with all her Tigger wear. The other morning Jennifer made it down the stairs with her big Tigger (thanks to Thomas). The only problem was that Thomas wanted to play with Tigger and so did Jennifer. Unfortunately for her, since she doesn’t talk yet (thank goodness or there would have been a lot of yelling) Thomas nabbed Tigger and kept him just out of Jennifer’s arm’s reach. However, he was sweet enough to read her a book too. I love these brother/sister moments. Makes a momma’s heart melt.
Jennifer looking on as Thomas reads to her.
Hanging with her brother.
Hey, brother - that's my Tigger!
Can I PLEASE have my Tigger??
Thanks for Tigger!
Fine, I'll give up on playing with Tigger - mom, can we go shopping?
I love that second picture!
ReplyDelete