Monday, April 9, 2012

Jesus is King

Happy Easter to all!  We had a great Easter morning at church.  One of my favorite parts of the morning was on the way home from church the boys were singing a song and part of the lyrics said.."king of kings" David stopped singing and said "no mom - Jesus is the King!"  I love his heart. 
After church we gave the boys Easter baskets with a few toys and tried to get a few photos...yeah right!  Then mom and dad spoiled the busters with new scooters - so daddy was off to ride with the boys while mommy and Jennifer finished up the cooking for Easter lunch and Grandma and Grandpa Harmelink's.  It was a fantastic day filled with smiles, love and worshipful hearts.  Thank you Jesus for the best give anyone could ever give.


Our Easter Blessings!

Sweet Easter Bunny!

Sometimes Easter Bunnies love their pacifiers!

Easter Basket Fun!

Trying to get a photo of all three of them smiling and looking at the camera is impossible!


Thomas and Jennifer

David and Jennifer

I love my sister!!

Double trouble and double the love!

Hey David - I LOVE YOU!

David, our cheesy man!

When asked to sit up and smile this is what I got.

David and his new scooter.

Thomas and his new scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment