Monday, April 2, 2012

What Happens in Vegas Can’t Stay in Vegas!!

Mommy was off to work in Vegas and Jennifer was ready to hit the strip (stroller and all).  Jennifer has become quite the traveler in the first five months of her life – from Texas to NY and now to Vegas…her frequent flyer miles are adding up.  This trip Nama Cindy joined Jennifer and I.  Jennifer was excited to have some Nama time on her own (no sharing with her brothers) and Nama was just as excited to hang out with Jennifer – all while mommy worked. L  But what happened in Vegas simply can’t stay there…Jennifer rolled over for the first time!  Well, I must admit, I missed it (as did Nama). I put her on the floor under her play mat and ran to brush my teeth and when I came back she was on her tummy. The good news is that was the first of many times Jennifer would roll over.  In fact she became a rolling queen!!  In one day she rolled from back to tummy and later that day she had figured out how to flip herself back to her back (although, being that this seems to take more work she isn’t as quick to do it).  I can’t believe how quickly she is growing up….gone are the newborn days – we now have an alert and rolling baby! Watch out Driver house…it will never be the same with three moving kids.


Vegas Baby!!


Mommy and Jennifer


Nama Cindy and Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment