My favorite time of day with the boys is first thing in the morning. We have developed a fun morning routine that makes a momma's heart smile each morning. The boys are not morning babies, but if they have time to wake up and play in their cribs for a while before mommy comes in they are very happy babies. When I come in the fun begins...early on I started putting them in each other's cribs to play in the morning. That routine has become one that we can't skip or there is crying. This morning it became especially clear how much the boys enjoy their time together when I picked up David and he almost jumped out of my arms and into his brother's bed...and to Thomas' outstretched arms. Heaven forbid I wanted to change his diaper first...but David had another ideas...he wanted his "Windum Time" (Brother Time). I can't begin to describe the fun we have and when I think about it I tear up. I treasure this time together and love watching the boys interact together. Many times we just play, but on an occasion or two I have brought the camera in so I can share this memory with them when they are older. Sometimes we take video and send it to Daddy at work so he too can share in this fun time. Our boys are our pride and joy and moments like this make memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you, God for our precious gifts...we are blessed.

Good Morning!
It's okay if you are sleepy Thomas, I'll just play with your crib toy for you.
Can I take a quick nap in your crib, Thomas?
I love my thumb.
Cool feet!
Hi Mom!
This is a cool window to the world!
Hey, get back here David!
Opps...how did you fall Thomas?
All's well in the morning! Look at us smiling!
Maybe we can climb out if we worth together!
I think we are stuck...at least we have each other!
I love mornings!
This wood is yummy!
Look at the face I can make!
Hey Thomas, get out of my way.
We can both play with that toy!
I love these pictures. They are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to kiss them and give them Big hugs. THank you for sharing this special time with us Julie.
ReplyDeleteYou have such beautiful boys! The pictures paint a picture perfect morning. You are so wise to treasure each moment.
ReplyDeleteAlicia
Ya know, there's just something about your happiness that's contagious. I can't leave the page without a smile on my face and a reminder of just how lucky we are to be parents. Keep 'em coming - my coworkers are as hooked as I am! : )
ReplyDeleteThey are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home and enjoy your beautiful sons!
We are the proud parents of 9 children ages 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12,and 15! 7 are adopted - 2 from Ethiopia!
Blessings and grace,
jill