Saturday, April 3, 2010

Family Makes Us Smile

Family is very important to both Blake and I.  We want our boys to know their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and everyone else very well.  We work hard to get the kids together with their family that is near and far.  Last week the boys got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Driver, Aunt Brandy, Cousins Isabelle and Vienna, and their newest cousin Treyden.  David was a HUGE fan of Treyden and wanted to kiss him and crawl all over him (even though he is only 5 weeks old)!  We had lots of fun - lunch together, play time, and a walk to the park.  We tried to capture a few photos from the day, but it isn't that easy to get 5 kids looking at the camera at the same time!









I love you Treyden!

Let me give you a big kiss to show you how much I love you!


Sorry about scratching you while I kissed you!





Grandpa feeding Thomas.

Isabelle feeding David....what a long day of fun...time for a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment