Monday, February 1, 2010
We are home!
We arrived in Grand Rapids last night (Sunday) at about 5:30 pm. For those of you that were there, thank you for the reception you gave us. For those of you that couldn't be there, I'll be posting some of the video very soon. Thank God for grandmothers as I was able to sleep for nearly 12 hours uninterrupted last night. I was sick on the second to last plane ride but today feel like a million bucks. Julie and I are busy unpacking today and getting the boys used to their new home. Thank for following the blog and there will be a ton more coming soon. Stay tuned, but for now just know that we're so thankful for your love and support and prayers for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO glad you're home safely! Have fun getting settled in!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home to your new "normal"! Enjoy growing into it more every day! Blessings ~ Dardi :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm so bummed we couldn't be there for the homecoming. Hope you guys are resting and getting settled in! See you when the cooties are gone!
ReplyDeleteglad that you arrived safely!!!!:):):)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you on i think thursday
ReplyDeleteThose grandma's are so helpful. I wish we had one to help!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!!!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME HOME MR.DRIVER!! :D
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you Mr. & Mrs. Driver
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie and Blake... I can't wait to see them... RaVell will have fun playing with the boys plus looking forward to heard your experience other than the blowouts.
ReplyDelete