If you can't beat them...join them! That's Jennifer's philosophy That is also why she has taken to playing Rescue Heroes. When her brothers won't let her play with their toys she stands on their toys and makes them play with her. She is one tough cookie who loves to play with her brothers!
Check me out...Now you have to play with me!
Learning to walk some kids use walkers. Jennifer uses Rescue
Hero jeeps!
If I sit up here you have to play with me.
Hello! You are NOT playing with me so now
I'll stand and yell until you play with me!
Happy baby sister now that the boys are playing with her.
Happy kiddos all playing together.
How do you work this hyper jet?
I am in charge of these toys! Watch out brothers!
I may be a girl but I like to play Rescue Heroes....
...and I know how to get my way.









No comments:
Post a Comment