October flew by with Jennifer's first birthday, sickness (Jennifer had a rough October and November with lots of "crud"), learning to walk and talk. It's hard to believe how much Jennifer has changed in October and November. Right around her birthday she started to walk then had a double ear infection that slowed down her walking until the end of the month. Meanwhile she was on the move and crawling quickly from place to place and getting into everything! By the end of October and beginning of November Jennifer was again starting to try walking on her own. Now that it's December and I'm finally getting around to blogging again (lots of late nights with Jennifer getting up due to her being sick) I can hardly remember Jennifer crawling since her primary mode of transportation is now walking. I wish she would stop growing and changing so much! I want her to stay a baby for a while. Before I know it her "Ahhh, Uhhh, Mamma and Dada" will turn into complete sentences as she runs after the boys (which won't be long from now she is quickly getting from place to place now!). Oh sweet girl! In the craziness I tried to capture some of your milestones on video. We love you so much and are so proud to be your parents.
Beginning of October - still squeezing into six month clothing.
Now she is starting to outgrow nine month clothing (beginning of December).
Jennifer Loves the Slide
Learning to Walk
Learning to Say "Dada"
Daddy couldn't have been more excited to hear her utter his name!
Hiding Remote
Even though she was sick Jennifer knows that if she lays on the remote her brothers can't find it!
Rollercoaster Fun

No comments:
Post a Comment