Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's All a Blur...

The last four weeks have been a blur - a sleepless blur.  Some days I'm sure I was sleep walking through the day.  Jennifer has been sick for the last four weeks!  It all started with a double ear infection (one we didn't know she had until her 1 year check up), then an allergic reaction (with a head to toe rash that lasted a week!) to the medicine that sent us to the ER, another ear infection, a virus, another ear infection and well..who knows...like I said...it's all a blur of sleepless nights.  Thankfully David and Thomas have stayed healthy but then throw in the "fall back" time change and they were getting up at 5am every day for a week!!  YIKES - especially when Jennifer was only averaging three hours of sleep a night.  And then due to mommy's sleepy attitude during the day and more attention on Jennifer the three year old minds of the boys went to work and found trouble and extra attitude. I knew the weeks were long when I was anxiously awaiting nap time and laying in David or Thomas' toddler bed with them for a short cat nap as they drifted off to sleep (I will admit that one day I awoke to them climbing on me but most days it was just peaceful rest for all.).  It's been a long few weeks but I am hoping things are starting to look up.  All that said...soon I will catch you up on the fun we did squeeze in during the last month.  For now I am off to bed before Jennifer gets up - again!  




No comments:

Post a Comment