Thanks Nama and Pa Driver for the special birthday shirt!
It was fun to "tell" the world it was my birthday!!
I'm my own present!
A special caterpillar sign made by Ashley!
A balloon caterpillar.
A caterpillar bean bag game with fruit bean bags made by Lyndsey.
We had special crafts for the day (a butterfly and a book mark)!
Caterpillar cake
Caterpillars made by your brothers adorned the banister.
Everything was done in caterpillar style!!
Thank you gifts for the party guests.
Nama and Pa Harmelink bough you a special Hungry Caterpillar book that all the party guests signed.
We "ate" though the same fruit as in the book.
A special birthday kiss from Blake!
David, Blake, Thomas and Carson enjoying the yummy food!
A smiling birthday girl!
She loves her caterpillar!
The Thompson's sent a special caterpillar for Jennifer's birthday.
When it was time for cake the special cake made my Ashley
and beautifully frosted by her hubby Josh (I told you they were an amazing
family!) was put on the tray. Ashley’s
motto is “go big or go home!” So out came a double batch 8” cake. It barely fit on the high chair tray and
Jennifer’s eyes about came out of her head when she saw it (not to mention the
drooling that ensued from the busters when they saw what Jennifer got). A quick rendition of “Happy Birthday” as
Jennifer reached for the cake and lit candle and she was off to try out her
cake. At first she wasn’t sure but once
she realized that I would let her tear into the cake it was all over! She started with just the frosting and then
realized there was cake below. She ate a
good chunk of her cake and wouldn’t even share with mom (but when Miss Ashley asked
she offered her some!)!!
Hey...I want that cake!! It's mine, isn't it??
This frosting is smooth.
Can I pick up my cake and eat it?
What do I do?
Yummy frosting!!
The boys thought it was hilarious that I was going to let her eat the big cake!
This is good frosting!
Check out how I can paint my face with this frosting.
This is the best day ever!
Jennifer and Ashely
Sure I will share with you - after all you made this cake for me.
Mommy and daddy love you!
Don't touch my cake!
Birthday kisses from Blake
Thomas thought you were hilarious as you ate the cake.
You offered to share with Carson and Thomas.
A beautiful face of a happy girl.
After a “pink” bath Jennifer was ready for presents. She was
overwhelmed with all the helpers she had but loved ripping some of the
paper. When she really didn’t want to share
she sat on top of the present so none of her friends or brothers could play
with it. The smile on her face was
priceless! Our little princess had the
best first birthday a girl could ask for!
Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate and has supported us in the last
year. We love you all!
A careful present opener.
Thomas loved playing with the ribbon.
This is my toy and if I sit on it you won't be able to play with it!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment