Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Photos

I love all the people who follow the blog and share in the joy of our lives. On occasion I realize...I have been absent from the blog. Can you imagine that I might be busy with my sweet little busters? Well, that doesn't mean that I don't have lots to share. It just means that computer time has been at a minimum and this tired mommy is worn out at the end of a day! Here are a few photos from the last week or so. The boys have been busy with a birthday party for Grandpa Driver and Vienna, meeting Uncle Brock for the first time, enjoying the new designer diapers mommy bought for them, hanging out with daddy and mommy, a birthday party for Rylan, and err...loving on their brother!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures. I love the outdoor shots of the boys in the grass. I can't wait to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete