Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy 3/4 Birthday!

Today is the boys' 9 month birthday. It's amazing how fast they pass these milestones. I'm wondering at what age do we stop talking about their ages in months. I seem to think it's after they turn 2, but this parenting thing is all new to me so if anyone knows, please share.

Julie and I will have to start planning their first birthday bash coming up in June. Anyone who follows the blog is invited. :)

I love being their daddy. It's my favorite thing to come home from work and see them sitting on the floor playing and saying "daddy's home!", and watching their little smiles get bigger when they turn to look at me. One of my other favorite things is praying over the boys every night with Julie. Actually, she prays most of the time but we thank God for them every night and ask Him to watch over them while they sleep. People have said they the boys are so lucky to have us, but it's really the opposite. WE are the lucky ones to have them.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, WE are the blessed ones! The boys have blessed us even more than we could ever imagine!
    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I don't always comment, I am a avid viewer and maybe even use it so I don't miss them as much. The updates are wonderful, the pictures a joy and the videos worth a million!

    I would say God knew exactly what was the best for the boys and that was also best for Blake and Julie! FOUR BLESSED CHILDREN OF GOD!

    I love you all!

    ReplyDelete