Whoever thought that Julie would sneak onto the blog and post some things when I wasn't looking? Just kidding. I'm glad she did. I've been kind of a blog slacker as of late. Life is just so busy lately. There isn't time in the day sometimes to do anything else but eat and sleep and go to work.
I can't wait to see all of the pictures from photo shoot. I often say to people that we took the 2 cutest boys from Africa and brought them home with us. Aren't they just the cutest boys ever? I look at them sometimes and have to hold them to remind myself they are really here and really our kids...forever.
We had super weekend with them. Julie and I were even able to go out on a date last night to a movie and dinner, thanks to her parents who watched the boys. Then today we took them to church with us and then home for a 'family Sunday.' We went for a walk with them and Cassie and then had dinner. The boys made the biggest mess of themselves during dinner. Julie thought it was funny, and me, not so much. I'm starting to chill out though about the messy meals and just enjoy the time with them. They sure can get messy though. Wait until we post the pictures! We then went out for ice cream too and introduced the boys to the ice cream lady and our friends next door at the best pizza place, PJs pizza.
The boys go back to the doctor this week for their checkup. I have a feeling they're both going to weigh way more than they used to. I think the doctor will tell us they're both healthy and he'll see that they're two very happy boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment