What a trip it was! With all the big portions of the trip we had some other small side trips that were special to us. Here is a look at a few of the other fun and memorable moments of the trip...
We stopped in Baltimore to see Aunt Denise!
Jennifer loved Aunt Denise
The Girls!
The boys were exhausted after their visit with Aunt Denise...on to Philly now!
"Hey mom...what are you doing?"
David
Thomas
We drove (with Nama and Pa) back to the neighborhood I grew up in.
The house I grew up in.
Nama and Mrs. Schnug (who was a second mom to me growing up).
Old friends and neighbors
Nama, Pa, Mr. and Mrs. Schnug
My old house on the left - the Schnug's house on the right. I spent my childhood playing in these back yards and the parents spent lots of time talking at the fence! Oh the memories...
The boys slept in big boy beds while we were gone. It was funny how they slept in similar positions and when one moved the other did too! ahh...the twin bond!
Jennifer hanging out in the car.
One happy traveler!


No comments:
Post a Comment