Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Fun

There is no greater joy for this momma than to play with my boys and to add icing on the cake this weekend we got to spend time with the busters' cousins.  I just love time with family.  I recall growing up with my cousins and taking car trips with my Grandma and Grandpa and my cousins Chris and Mark (yes, Grandpa was a crazy driver, but those are the stories that bind us together forever).  I want my boys to grow up knowing each of their cousins...so these impromptu events are always the best.  After a long evening of the four boys playing in the yard the three youngest headed to the tub!  My boys thought their cousin was the coolest thing for taking a bath with them.  With lots of water everywhere everyone ended up clean!


Yes, this is the boys' new water table. So far they've had so much fun playing with it inside that we haven't put it out yet to enjoy the full fun.  David has taken to sitting in the boat...although it did capsize last week!

Catch me if you can!

Cousin fun in the tub!


A little post bath fishing!

Thomas loves to put on other people's shoes.

David enjoys hanging out and playing guitar (just like his daddy).



1 comment:

  1. These photos are great. They are so stinkin' adorable. I miss them so much. I miss you too Julie ☺ I love the new water table. Such a cool toy.

    Miss you all a ton and a half !

    ReplyDelete