Friday, May 27, 2011

Boy Moments

I love being the momma to two boys.  The fun certainly never ends and the smiles they keep on coming!  Last week was no different but one story stands out enough that I just had to share my "boy" story about Thomas.  If you are a momma of boys you will certainly find the humor in this story.  As I was walking up the stairs to get the boys out of bed the other morning I could hear them talking. As I got closer to the door I heard Thomas saying "beautiful" over and over again.  I stopped a minute to listen and take a deep breath before I walked into whatever was so beautiful!  I can say I hesitated a minute wondering if I would be laughing or crying when I entered.  As I opened the door I found Thomas half dressed and missing his diaper - proudly looking at himself saying "beautiful."  Yes, he is a beautiful and sweet boy, but I can say that wasn't what I expected when I opened the door!!  I love these mom moments...they make every day an adventure I am so blessed to be a part of.  Thank you God for putting these smiling moments in each day reminding me to enjoy life a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment