Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let the Christmas Fun Begin!

Let' the Christmas fun begin for David and Thomas.  Blake and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate the boys' first Christmas with us!  We put up the Christmas tree a few days after Thanksgiving and the boys were a big help with moving the big box!  They love the tree and so far haven't tipped it over...but many ornaments have been used as balls or throwing devices!


What is this thing?

Daddy's big helpers!

You people think you are going to get a cute Christmas photo of both of us!  HA!

As we began the decorating a favorite item emerged.  It is a stuffed Santa that sings "Feliz Navidad" and dances. They boys will certainly wear out a few sets of batteries this holiday season.  The funniest part is that they try to mimic how the Santa dances!  Here is a video of the boys dancing with the Santa.








Hey mom, check out these cool things on the tree...they look like new toys!

We are almost as tall as the tree!

I see a new toy to throw!  Isn't that why you put these things on the tree?

Another attempt at a holiday photo!  These boys are always going in two directions.  I don't think you will see a photo of both boys looking at the camera this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I got caught up on all the Driver happenings. They boys are getting so big!!! Love all the photos and videos of the boys. You certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year!!!! I love the pics of them with the christmas tree. What an exciting time!! Their First Christmas!!!

    I love you guys and miss you a ton. !!!

    ReplyDelete