HILARIOUS! I can't believe how giant they both are. It seems like just a week ago that we were all in Ethiopia. But if they get any cuter, I think my eyes will start bleeding. Don't cut the hair -- it's awesome. You guys both look awesome and relaxed (especially after a move -- how did you do that?), and look like you are most definitely enjoying being the parents of The Busters. Take care and know you are thought of often...
Funniest video yet. They love the camera:) I miss the boys like crazy, it was so nice to see them again. Can't wait for the next update.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jen
HILARIOUS! I can't believe how giant they both are. It seems like just a week ago that we were all in Ethiopia. But if they get any cuter, I think my eyes will start bleeding. Don't cut the hair -- it's awesome. You guys both look awesome and relaxed (especially after a move -- how did you do that?), and look like you are most definitely enjoying being the parents of The Busters. Take care and know you are thought of often...
ReplyDeleteJen in TX (Shimeles' mom)
That is hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete