These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Blake and I were blessed to be able to dedicate Jennifer on Mother's day. What a special way to spend Mother's Day and a blessing to have so many of our family members attend. We work hard to raise our children the way God wants us to every day but this was our public profession that we would do this.
Jennifer's good nature was in full swing as Pastor Kyle held her and she looked up at him. She is such a happy baby. We are blessed to have three amazing children....thank you God for these precious gifts. Please help us to follow in Your footsteps and raise our children to be followers of You.
Pastor Kyle dedicating Jennifer while
Mom, Dad, David and Thomas looked on.
Children are a gift from the LORD;
they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3
David couldn't wait to get off the stage - he took off as soon
as he hit the bottom stair...Thomas on the other hand had
a death grip on me the entire time we were up there.
Celebrating Jennifer's dedication with family.
Isabelle & Vienna
Cousins!!
Thomas, David, Vienna, Jennifer and Isabelle
We love our cousins!
Hmmm...I've never sat in this green pokey stuff before!
Jennifer and Uncle Brady's friend Madison.
Uncle Brady with David, Jennifer and Madison
Sweet girl loved her pretty dress!
Aren't I cute??
Jennifer and Nama Jan
Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteIt was a blessed day. I'm so lucky to have such beautiful, wonderful grandchildren.
ReplyDelete