The sweet Driver Kids (almost all looking and smiling together). Not the box David is leaning on - that was to box him in and keep him from running out of the photo!
Ahhh..one of the first we tried to get of all three of them
(note the sneer on Thomas' face - he wanted nothing to do with this photo session).
Thomas - "Wait, you'll let me play dress up!
Okay, I'm in for the photos - in between running around and fighting fires.
Hey David - Cool hat!
Thomas and David
David "I'll save you bro, bro!"
I've got you brother!
Happy Jennifer
"I've got an idea! Get those brothers out and I'll smile mom!"
We love our baby sister
Oh Thomas! That look says it all.
You didn't think anything we did to make you smile was funy!
David and his love of hats.
David trying the hat on Thomas.
Sweet, smiling and happy Jennifer.
Twin love!
David - the model.
Such a ham!
Thomas loved the red chair - he wanted it in every picture.
"I'll crack a smile if you let me sit in this chair mom."
David - sweet and innocent (haha, we wish!)
Thomas
Don't sit by me David - I don't want to have fun!
David - "Cheese!"
Our little man! (David)
"You people are so funny!"
Thomas
A look is worth a thousand words!
I'll jump around for those bubbles you are blowing.
Thomas
David
Cool hat, Thomas




































No comments:
Post a Comment