It's official..I've joined the ranks of so many other parents! We've experienced many bodily functions in the last week, in fact more than I would like to think about. It started with David adding little brown floaties to the tub. I find it amazing that it takes the boy over 10 minutes to add those to the toilet, five if he has a diaper on and in less than 30 seconds in the tub he had deposited his goodies. Of course he waited until mommy was home alone with all three kids. So, after sanitizing the tub and David we restarted the bath and thankfully Daddy came home not long after to help clean all the toys. The night wouldn't have been complete without Jennifer throwing up all over everything and then the icing on the cake was Cassie throwing up in the house! Then a few nights later Thomas wanted to join in on the fun. After 15 minutes of the boys trying to go potty daddy took them upstairs for a bath while mommy and Jennifer stayed downstairs to clean up the toys. All of the sudden I heard water spill and headed towards the stairs to see what had spilled (and I was now stepping in). I asked Thomas, who was the only one standing on the stairs overlooking the great room, what spilled and he just looked at me. Finally I realized he was naked...and then it came to me. Thomas...did you pee? His response "Yes, mommy! I peed!" He was so proud of himself - he had gone right over the edge, hit the six inches of wall and all over the floor of the great room -which thankfully is a wood floor!! I have to admit...I wasn't happy with him, but it was hard to be mad since he didn't do it maliciously I truly believe he was just curious. Oh the adventures at our house these days. It certainly isn't dull.
No comments:
Post a Comment