Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busters' Cool Room

This blog post is long overdue, but I am just finally getting around to taking photos and getting them uploaded.  When we moved to our new house the saddest moment was leaving the beautiful mural Grandma Jan had painted...but she took this as an opportunity to outdo herself and create a beautiful safari scene on the wall for the boys.  Here are some photos of her handiwork.












4 comments:

  1. WOW. Just wow. And well done in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute (the boys and the paintings). :) We have twin girls from ET that look about the same age as your boys. It is always fun to see other sets of ET twins. :) www.jonandamyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved every minute working on this, knowing that the boys look at it and think of me! Guess I better be thinking of the next room!

    ReplyDelete