Monday, February 21, 2011

Celebration of a Year Video

Wow, a year ago (January 31st) we brought home our precious bundles of joy from God.  He is mighty and powerful and it was only through His grace and mercy that our family was built into such an amazing team of four.  A year ago I was sitting in the house in disbelief that we gone from Blake and Julie to Blake, Julie, Thomas and David.  God blessed us during this time with amazing family and friends who helped us through all the trials and tribulations of being first time parents, but most importantly God has given us patience and love beyond our wildest dreams.  Neither Blake nor I can think of what our life was like before the boys.  We love being parents and are blessed to have such great boys.  It’s hard to put the emotions of celebrating a year of being home into words, but it sure was an amazing journey preparing for the boys and it has been an amazing year having them home.  I put together a video for the boys that reflects January 2010 and January 2011.  It’s long, but it’s my gift to the boys a year later….so many marvelous memories!



4 comments:

  1. That is the most special memory ever. I loved the video. Thank so much for making me an emotional mess ☺ I love David and Thomas so much even though I can't see them everyday they are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy gotcha day!! What a beautiful video! Such a treasure for the boys to have later in life. And the outpouring of love from your families is simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sobbed all the way through your video, Julie! I love your heart, and can't wait to meet your boys in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie & Blake -- What a beautiful gift you have made for The Busters! Thanks for the swollen face I get to carry around with me for the rest of the day. I remember their birth mother well. She was so beautiful. I didn't get to see her sing to them! Wow -- that was AMAZING. It was so abundantly clear how much she loves them. Your boys will always have a special place in our hearts. Love to you all from our family in Ashland!

    ReplyDelete