Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busters Go to the Zoo

Before the snow begins to fly Nama Denise said the Busters had to have a visit to the zoo.  It was a fun day filled with lots of animal sightings.  David was especially thrilled to see the monkeys.  He couldn't walk away and when he did he kept saying "Bye, Bye Monkeys" and waving.  Thomas enjoyed the animals, but climbing on the wooden train was the highlight of his morning.  The boys were good and tired when we left and have lots of new animal sounds to make!



Hold my hand brother and those ducks won't get us!

Sweet boys!

Thomas loved the train!

We can find music anywhere!


Check out how close that lion is!










1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    Those pictures are adorable. It's so hard to tell them apart in pictures now because they look so much alike with short hair.

    What a fun day. I wish I lived closer so I could have come!!!

    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete