Lately Blake and I have been looking at our "big" boys and getting sappy when we think about how quickly they are growing up. One of the first things I bought for the boys were some monkey pajamas. Almost eight months later they still fit...although, we know the end is near. The boys now fill out every inch of the length in the jammies. The day I have to put those away I will cry. Here is a look at our little jello boys that we brought home and how much they have grown.
Then...
My favorite photo of the boys after we brought them back to the hotel.
Now...
Two boys...growing up quickly!
Then....
We played with them on the bed and red them books.
Now...
They read books to each other.
Then
The boys enjoyed laying by each other....
...and on occasion Thomas stole the toy from David.
Now
They no longer lay around enjoying life...and David now takes the toy
from Thomas (and sometimes Thomas takes the book from David).
Then...
Two busters snug in a bed for one, but much happier when there are two in a bed.
Now...
Two busters playing peek-a-boo in bed.
David hugging Thomas.
Then
Thomas, January 2010
Now
Thomas, September 2010
Then
David, January 2010
Now
David, September 2010
So adorable! It's amazing what a difference time makes... It is so visible in children!
ReplyDeleteBlessings.
j
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
Beneath the Acacia Tree
This post melted my heart. You are so blessed to all have each other. The adoption of those boys was definitely a "God thing". I love you all so much and pray that the Lord continues to bless you with more Then and Now's and that other children will soon be added to those moments.
ReplyDeleteI love you all so much
Jen
I recently stumbled on your blog and have enjoyed reading about your adorable little boys. I smiled at your comment about crying over the pj's. It was VERY hard when our sweet peas grew out of their first set of clothes. And now a year after we brought them home they have grown like weeds! Isaac 7 inches and Jocelyn 6.5 inches. Cling to those pajamas and the boys wearing them!
ReplyDeleteSuper, super cute pictures.. WOW have they grown..
ReplyDelete