One Year Old Busters!
David and Thomas share their birthday
with their birthday twin, cousin Makayla!
Our busters are growing up and changing so quickly. I can’t believe that they turned one on June 25th! Where does the time go? The day started off with special birthday outfits from Nama and fun times with mommy and daddy. They had a great family birthday party full of the family and friends that love them. Of course they were spoiled rotten with toys, books, their own Bibles, money for their college funds (mommy and daddy’s favorite gift), a new bike trailer and their new favorite red wagon (which thanks to the tenHaaf’s was all decked out with Birthday decorations)! It was a fabulous night, “Pa” grilled and there was lots of good food to be had. The evening was topped off with a birthday cake for each buster with special candles picked out by mommy and daddy (on a rare shopping trip together without the busters – thanks Nama Betsy) that spelled their name. The boys loved their birthday cake. David was a fan of squeezing the cake through his fingers and wiping it on his face and in his hair. Thomas preferred to chow down on his cake by the handful! Thanks to everyone for the great birthday wishes! We can’t believe our babies are one!
Birthday Video
I LOVE first Bday cakes!!!!!! It looks like you had a GREAT party to celebrate your babies turning one!!!!! My husband and I are working to adopt a pair of siblings from Ethiopia, and I have been enjoying reading your blog!!!! If you have time, check out mine at www.our-story-of-faith-and-grace.blogspot.com. ~Pam~
ReplyDeleteTHat was so cute. I don't think that David liked the cake:) Thomas seemed to really like it though. They are so stinkin' adorable!!!
ReplyDelete